3PL Freight Services NJ
3PL Freight Services NJ
Trying to move freight internationally can involve shipping by air, sea or land. Add in the need to deal with multiple carriers, and getting your shipment from point A to B suddenly becomes a serious headache. USA Container Company, a leading filling and packaging company, provides third-party freight services to clients needing reliable international shipping solutions.
Multi-Modal Freight Logistics Services
Multi-modal logistics – transportation of goods under a single contract but using two or more modes of transportation – generally requires multiple sub-carriers with different specializations. Using this approach means dealing with a lot of moving parts all at once – deadlines, dates and lots of paperwork – and many manufacturers simply don’t have the bandwidth to deal with it.
The answer: go with a specialist. In business for more than three decades, USA Container Company has grown into a first-class provider of freight and logistics services for companies needing to ship sensitive products, including hazardous materials and food products, at scale.
With three locations in New Jersey, we offer several options to companies in a range of industries needing specialized help in receiving or shipping sensitive cargo. Whether it’s high-volume B2B fulfillment, e-commerce order management, or end-to-end multi-modal transportation, we offer a complete range of third-party logistics services at multiple locations, including:
- Ground transportation and trucking
- Comprehensive inventory management software
- Manufacturing distribution and fulfillment services
- Warehouse management
- Cross-docking services
- Shared warehousing
Our Hillsborough location is built to handle food products. With 215,000 square feet of warehouse space, this food-grade space is SQF-certified, kosher, organic and FDA-approved. Strategically located near a major rail hub and all major ports in the area, this facility offers a significant supply chain advantage:
- Multiple loading doors in each 44,000 ft2 unit; 10 rail side positions
- On-site locomotive with cars moved nightly as needed
- Railside with a 150-car capacity
- Serviced direct by Norfolk Southern
- Tech-grade warehouses with 24/7 monitored security and perimeter fences for upgraded security and maintaining a low-hazard class
- Capable of handling industrial and consumer goods, both powders and liquids, and maximizing storage space through our use of racking of small containers and bags.
- Employees through IATA and IMO for best practices in sensitive cargo handling
Whether it's LTL or a final mile order, USA Container offers quality 3PL freight services to lower your supply chain costs, improve your supply chain visibility and increase efficiency to keep your business moving.