Food Grade Packaging & Warehousing
Here at USA Container, we’ve been providing food grade packaging solutions since 1983. We understand the importance of security and cleanliness for all our facilities. We have two dedicated food-grade filling and storage facilities in Hillsborough and Bridgewater, New Jersey.
Our sites in New Jersey have clean rooms designed by an engineer to comply with FDA requirements, including positive pressure atmosphere, non-porous tiled floor and stainless-steel piping with 4 automated filling stations, one of which is a lance station. The site itself has 3 low-pressure boilers for heating rail cars, completely oil-free air compressors with -40 F dew point, and dedicated lines for high volume material. Both Bridgewater and Hillsborough are NACD, ISO and SQF Certified and our Hillsborough facility are Kosher and Organic Certified.
All our warehouses have 24/7 monitored security, security fences along the perimeter and our facilities are fire-protected. We maintain proactive pest control and sanitation program.
Food Grade Packaging Materials
USA Container is capable of packaging a wide range of materials including:
- Castor Oil – Used in Lubricants, Adhesives, Coatings & Urethane applications
- Coconut Fatty Acid – Used as an Additive, Biocide, Chemical Intermediate, Tanning Agent, Lubricant, Laboratory Chemical
- Corn Syrup – Fully refined and used as a food ingredient
- Di-Propylene Glycol – Used as a plasticizer, as a polymerization initiator or monomer, and as a solvent
- Glycerine – Used commercially as a sweetener, emulsifier, in paints and coatings, pharmaceuticals & food products
- Lecithin – Fully refined and used as a food ingredient
- Organic Canola Oil – Used as a food, Triglyceride
- Organic Sunflower Oil – Triglyceride from different fatty acids
- Propylene Glycol – Solvent used in the production of polymers and in food processing
- Soy Bean Oil – Fully refined and used as a food ingredient
We provide short- and long-term storage solutions for food grade materials. Our solutions and services include:
- 3PL Warehousing Services
- 3PL Freight Services
- Drum and Tote Filling
- Packaging Distribution
- Freight Services
- Cross Docking
- Fulfillment Services
- Shared Warehousing
- Warehouse Management
- Comprehensive Inventory Management Software
- In-House Trucking for Local Truck Load Deliveries
Food Grade Warehouse Location Advantages
USA Container provides facilities that have many advantages.
Our Hillsborough location advantages include:
- Rail Services - Rail Side with 150 car capacity
- No short line – Serviced by Norfolk Southern direct
- On-site locomotive – Cars moved nightly as necessary
- Docking Doors - Multiple loading doors in each 44,000 ft2 unit; 10 rail side positions
Our Bridgewater location advantages include:
- Port services – Fast, reliable services from the Hillsborough port. We can deliver directly to you or your customers.
- Highway Convenience – Across from all major highways including Rt 22, I-287, I-78.
- Locator System in place
Contact USA Container today to learn more about our food grade packing, filling & warehousing services!